Thank you for your interest in doing business with the Housing Authority of the City of Los Angeles (HACLA).
Vendors seeking to sell goods and/or provide services to HACLA must follow a two-step process:
- Register on Supplier Portal. There is no charge to register and the information you provide is secure. Supplier instructional videos are provided to assist you with registration and regular use of your Supplier account. Questions about becoming a vendor can be directed to Hacla.iSupplier@hacla.org
Once you have registered and been approved for Supplier, you will receive the following benefits:
- View your purchase orders as soon as they are approved.
- Check payment status.
- Update your address and contact information.
- Update your bank account information.
- Vendors must also register with the City of Los Angeles Business Assistance Virtual Network (LABAVN). This free service is provided by the City of Los Angeles and the Mayor’s Office of Economic and Business Policy and is intended to provide users with information concerning all contractual opportunities offered by the City of Los Angeles and its affiliated agencies and departments, including HACLA, in one convenient location. Instructions for registering with LABAVN are included on their website.
This two-step registration process enables vendors that are registered on LABAVN to be notified of HACLA’s formal procurements that exceed $250,000, and informal procurements between $150,000 - $250,000. It also enables vendors that are registered on Oracle iSupplier to be contacted for small procurements up to $250,000. Therefore, it is important to register with both: LABAVN and iSupplier.
If your business is a Minority Owned Business (MBE), a Women's Business Enterprise (WBE), or Small Business Enterprise (SBE), please make sure to identify your business as such in Business Classifications, License & Insurance.
In addition, if your business qualifies as a Section 3 Business, submit your Section 3 Business Certification form to be added to the Section 3 Business Registry. Certified Section 3 Businesses are entitled to receive bid preferences on certain procurement opportunities and may receive subcontracting opportunities.
HACLA requires that its vendors shall be paid by Automatic Deposit. Questions regarding setting up and maintenance of your banking account can be directed to email@example.com.
Additional Vendor resources can be found here.
General Vendor Information
All invoices must be sent directly to HACLA Finance Department Accounts Payable. Please do not send invoices to the ordering department.
Invoices may be submitted electronically or by mail:
- If submitting electronically, please email to Accounts.Payable@hacla.org
- If submitting by mail, please send to:
Housing Authority of the City of Los Angeles
HACLA Accounts Payable
2600 Wilshire Blvd., 4th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90057
All invoices must include the following information:
Failure to follow these instructions will result in a delay in payment!
- Invoice Number
- Purchase Order Number
- Delivery Location of goods or services
- Name of Housing Authority staff that placed the order
- Vendor name on the invoice must be same as on the purchase order
Questions regarding invoice submission can be directed to Accounts.Payable@hacla.org